Viral photos of Donald Trump’s ‘mug shot’ are fake
Dec 03 - Dec 05
Dec 07 - Dec 12
Following his arraignment in New York on April 4, fake mug shots of former President Donald Trump began to circulate online. However, there is no evidence that Trump actually had a mug shot taken. During the arraignment process, Trump was required to surrender and submit his fingerprints, but there is no indication that he was photographed for a mug shot. Trump pleaded not guilty to the 34 felony counts of falsifying business records for which he was charged. Despite the viral photos claiming to show his mug shot, there is no legitimate evidence that such a photo exists.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Production Time: All orders are processed within 1 – 3 business days.
- Delivery Time: Standard (3 – 7 Business Days) - Expedited (2 – 5 Business Days)
- Returns & Exchanges: Full refund, no questions asked. Defective/damaged items replaced (no extra fee) within 30 days of purchase.
- Track your package: We’ll send tracking number with confirmation email when available, so you can track online.
- Global Shipping Available: Winred ships to over 100 countries, rates & fees may vary by location.
- If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us at [email protected]